U.S. Customs Broker License Examination Guide
The U.S. Customs Broker License Examination Guide is designed to help candidates gain a good understanding of the topics that are commonly tested on the U.S. Licensed Customs Broker Exam. This is the prescribed textbook for the online customs compliance training courses at https://www.customsbrokerexamprep.com. It is also a great option for use as a reference book for trade professionals who are engaged in import compliance and customs brokerage in the United States.
This textbook contains 488 pages of content of which 168 pages comprise 16 Chapters of carefully selected and summarized relevant information on the following important topics in customs (import) compliance:
Classification, Entry/Entry Summary requirements, Trade Agreements, Broker Compliance, Valuation, Free Trade Zone & Warehouses, Practical Exercises, Fines Penalties and Forfeitures, Marking, Bonds, Drawback, Anti-Dumping/Countervailing duties, Intellectual Property Rights, Power of Attorney, Recordkeeping, and Quota
It also contains 320 pages of the following frequently used Forms and Instructions for quick and convenient reference:
- Business Rules and Process Documents (Trade External) ACE Entry Summary (V10)
- Business Rules and Process Documents V10.5 March 2021
- Appendix C – ISO Country Codes
- 3550_079A, Ultimate Consignee at time of Entry or Release
- 3550-055, Instructions for Deriving Manufacturer/Shipper Identification Code
- 3510-004, Monetary Guidelines for setting Bond Amounts
- CATAIR Glossary of terms – Glossary of terms used in ABI CATAIR Chapters
- CATAIR Appendix G – Common Errors
- CATAIR Appendix E Valid Entry numbers
- CATAIR Appendix D Metric Conversion
- CATAIR Appendix B -Valid Codes
- Right to make Entry, Customs Directive No. 3530-002A
- Instructions for Preparation of CBP Form 7501
The content is drawn from or based on various published Government publications that are cited in the book. The reader can conveniently refer the citations for more detailed information. The material has been condensed and organized systematically to provide a simpler and clearer understanding of the various customs (import) compliance topics. It has been simplified and only carefully selected important topics have been included. Therefore, this is not an exhaustive account and please refer the original sources for authoritative and complete reference.
This book is intended for use as a training aid and reference book and no part of it is to be construed as any legal advice. It is recommended that readers may take the online quizzes and online full length tests available on this site to deepen their understanding of the important topics in customs compliance.
The price of the printed version of this 488 page textbook is $350 only inclusive of printing, packing and shipping within the contiguous United States.
Please complete the form below to order the Licensed Customs Broker Exam Guide:
(Please click only once and wait for processing.)